Saturday, July 22, 2006

The 7 Elements of Success

I haven't done this since February, but I used to write about what I consider the Seven Elements of Success each Saturday blog. I have decided to restart this practice. Each Saturday I will cover another element as my entry.

The Seven Elements of Success are: Steering, Understanding, Challenging, Committing, Executing, Segmenting, and Spirituality.

These elements are elements I have seen in other's success as well as my own. They are not steps. They are not all inclusive I am sure, but they are important. I believe that if one concentrates and addresses each one of these elements and incorporates them into his or her methods of operations, success is more likely to happen. In fact I would almost say guaranteed!

So look for these elements each Saturday right here on this blog!

No comments: