Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hitting Rock Bottom


Just when you think you can't stoop any lower, the opportunity to do so always seems to make itself available.

For Christmas, a Wii entered our home and since that day, there have been plenty of opportunity to play. The low point of which I am impling that I have reached is not due to my play of the games, or due to the regular thumping by the kids that I receive, or even due to my lack of knowledge of the gaming world.

No, my low point is due to the fact that in playing a couple of games of electronic "virtual" sport games- I continue to suffer from sore shoulders and knees the following day!

So it's not enough that I'm over weight and do not exercise properly. Now, I cannot even escape suffering from my lack of "shape" by playing video games too!

No comments: