Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rocking the Karma

A number of years ago, I joined the Twitter scene. I knew very little about it but I jumped in all the same.

I "met" a number of people, most of which at the beginning were book related since it was the focus of my joining this social network. One of the people I met early on and who has been a constant presence in my timeline is Kerry Schafer.

She was one of the few that stood out as a real person and who took a true interest in how I was doing in a time she perceived was a tough time for me personally. She became one of the very few people from Twitter I would call friend.

As a testament of my excellent taste in friends, Kerry has worked hard during these years, and then some, and today is the release date of her debut novel, BETWEEN.

I'm so happy for her.

I urge anyone within the sound of my voice and the reach of this blog to check out Kerry's blog and especially her book. I hope you will support my dear friend in her efforts. Buy the book, let her know how you liked it- which I am sure you will- and then tell someone else about it.

See Kerry, the karma is for you. Thanks for your friendship and congratulations.



No comments: