Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not For Me

I know I am a little slow on the mark here, but I was recently in a different grocery store than I usually visit. And as I made my way down the isle, my eye caught one of those featured products on the end of the row.

Disney brand "Ol' Yeller"dog food.

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but if I remember it right- things don't turn out so good for Ol' Yeller.

I don't have a dog- not that I have an issue with dogs- I have a cat and I do have issues with cats. But if I did have a dog, I can't see ever buying Ol' Yeller dog food for the poor thing.

One- What signal does that send to the dog?
Two- What if my dog isn't old or yellow?
Three- What will the kids think when they finally bug me enough to see the movie?

There are many things in life to spend my money on, Ol' Yeller dog food will not be one of them.

No comments: