Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Security to Aisle Four

My favorite aisle in the grocery store has to be the coffee aisle. I love the smell of coffee! I don't know the different brews, but I love strolling down the aisle and taking in the deep breathes and absorbing that sweet coffee aroma.

I also love the smell of brewing coffee. It just screams "Good Morning! Have a Fan-Damn-Tastic Day!!!" I love it. I would love to have a coffee pot in the house just for the smell.

The taste of coffee however is another issue. The few times that I have actually tasted coffee are times I would rather forget. If I want to taste burnt water, I'll save the cost of the coffee beans and just burn the water.

Some have suggested that I should add cream or sugar. If I want a glass of milk, I'll have a glass of milk. If I want sugar- I'll have a Coke.

So if you see me on the coffee aisle, looking like I'm having an asthma attack, don't worry. I'm just getting my coffee fix. It's not as dignified as sipping from a mug, but coffee's coffee, right??!?

No comments: