Friday, December 02, 2005

When Life's A Dream

Where does this stuff come from?

Ever have one of those dreams where you wake up and think, "How did I ever come up with that?!! And WHY!!!???!!" I had one of those dreams last night.

Occasionally, as I have wrote about one instance before (story), cats not belonging to me get into our basement, and I have to shoo them out. My dream consisted of one of those instances. This time however, one of the cats was an aardvark!

An aardvark!??!!! I'm not sure if I have ever seen an aardvark but on TV. I'm not even sure where aardvarks come from. Africa I guess. Of course in the dream, it's just a normal thing and I proceed to chase the aardvark and the two other cats out of the basement. (I was being very aware not to grab one- see "story".)

Where does this stuff come from? Does it frighten you as much as it frightens me?!

No comments: