Friday, November 25, 2005

Thankful Item #1

Apart from all the yummy food yesterday that is lingering into today and I am sure well into next week, I have my first "Thankful Thing" of this new "Thanksgiving Calendar".

Tradition dictates that Christmas decorating must start today and today it did. I opted to complete all of my roof top lighting this afternoon. We haven't had any snow yet so the roof was clear and dry. Icicle lights, colored outline, and the other decorations on the side of the house. As I started on the lower stuff, a nasty cold front moved in and chased me inside at 8 o'clock.

It isn't snowing yet but it is cold and raining and on the edge of turning to snow sometime tonight I am sure. And guess what! I don't have to risk life and limb tomorrow on the roof!!!

If one can't be thankful about that, what can one be thankful for?!!?

No comments: